VII.

I sort-of wanted to put something monumental and important as my seventh post, because it's probably my favourite number, but I haven't done anything fitting either of those descriptions for a good 20 years, so I think I'll just put anything. yesterday, I watched Sherlock Holmes, the recent film starring Jude Law, with his smile, and Robert Downey Jr., with his crawling, through, and tonight I'm going to watch the first episode, and perhaps some of the second, of Sherlock, the recent television series with Benedict Cumberbatch, with his voice, and Martin Freeman, with his eyebrows. gonna be a cuh-raaazy night...

p.s. oh, also, tomorrow I have a talk with my personal tutor because I'm not happy with the way my life is going, and I'm an eventually-do-something kinda guy. xx

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.