V.

I don't know what to do with this blog other than talk about myself and what I'm doing, and other than some boring family revelations, talking to my Cambodia-travelling friend, and some driving around, I've not been doing much. I made bolognese for supper. I got the recipe from the BBC website, but I did not have bacon, so I did not include bacon. it said add 150ml of red wine to the mix. I was making just under half of the recommended portion, because it serves 4, so I just added about 70-80ml. turns out red wine is not very compatible with small portions of food, and I ended up eating what was essentially 12.5% alcohol bolognese. xx

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.