VI.

"does feeling have a physical representation? this video is the story of a feeling represented by a warm vibration spreading all over the body."
I know I should be in bed, asleep, but I'm not. just finished watching a short film from france called "Electronic  Performers" by L. Bourdoiseau, J. Blanquet and A. Ganzerli, produced by revolvair and machine molle. at just five minutes, it is a synthesised and imagined story following the birth of a feeling, including everything from the instant the electronic pulses shoot from the brain, to the serotonin released into the veins, to the sound waves passing the ears and tingling the hair on your neck, coupled with a music number so that the whole thing was set up like a beautifully realised equaliser. and I thought it was very good. I gave it 4/5 on Mubi. xx

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.