XII.


the one at the top is a setting called "london". it emphasises reds, and gives the rest an almost monochrome colourlessness. the one under it is just a leaky one, and it's the effect I use most of the time, for most things. both of these are taken on my phone, and I want to buy a camera so I'd feel less of a tit...// I got 45 tom & jerry cartoons, the original ones, and I found out that the format I got them in is incompatible with my playstation, so I can't watch them on my tv. very sad day for me.// on the plus-side, my clothes arrived from new look, bringing a cardigan, two tops, one white, one orange (!), a pair of trousers with that cowboy arch thing going on, and a pair of dark blue deck shoes, which are very pointy and look like they're about size 12, but they fit fine.// now my dog has fallen asleep on me while I was unaware and writing away. conniving little thing. xx

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.