IX.


I had some more german bread with the kirsch on, which is like some kind of cherry jam, I suppose? and I also had a jam jar of orange juice. I do love pretention and hipstery. anyway, today, I did very little. went to the shops in the early afternoon, then entertained my brother for the evening, but other than that, nothing. I got my £500 bursary today, for continuing at the University of Lancashire, and I booked harry potter tickets. I also started playing this adorable little tower defence game called "Pixeljunk Monsters", and it's been taking up a good portion of my concentration for the past couple of hours.// oh! I also did the Pokémon Red glitch / exploit, the one where you can catch a Mew in Cerulian City! it's the first time in my life I've done it, seeing as I haven't played on Pokémon Red since I was about 10. I also found out that burning DVDs takes about three hours, which was a surprise.// oh, this has been a boring blog update. oh, well. I suppose it's supposed to be personal. xx

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.