VIII.

today, I had two breakthroughs shattered. one, I thought I would be able to sort out my university course fiasco, but it became more complicated. I tried to add some understandings, but she kept adding misunderstandings. at the moment, I might not be able to do Philosophy as a single honours; I might have to have it as a combined honours, and continue with creative writing, which I don't want to do, as I'd much rather have a single degree in something that sounds good. two, there was a really attractive girl on the train, and I'd promised myself that when we got off together in birmingham I would ask for her number, and I was so excited about it I couldn't think about anything else, but then she got off at crewe, so all my determination was wasted and I shrunk back into my socially paralytic self. xx

Posted in , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.