XV.

recently I've been quite scatterbrained. don't you love the English language, such as that "scatterbrained" is one word? I've been watching television and playing on games and writing and reading and running and listening to music and shopping and eating and drinking and clicking and sleeping and throwing and catching and dipping and diving, but I can't do any of these for more than half an hour, or I get bored. I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and lying in bed fidgeting, with a thought in my mind that I've forgotten something, or that I'm waiting for something, or something else I cannot put my finger on. I find myself sleeping with my laptop next to me, so that I can sleep, wake up, watch a video or play a game of solitaire or chess, and then go back to sleep. it's a very much-to-do business, and it does not do to have this terrible affliction. but I am updating my blog more often. I'll even have pictures and stuff soon, but not in this one, because my hair is pushed flat to my head and I feel like I'm in a state of perpetual half-sleep. xx

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.