XVIII.

I am guessing that all employees, or employment agencies in general, with internet connections have a sneaky peak at the facebooks of all their prospective employees. out of my friend's friend's 5 photos on their main page, two are of them passed out on different streets and two are close-ups of their face passed out on a bench with a dark orange-coloured liquid coming from their mouth. I do not want to make assumptions, but seeing as this boy is now 18 years of age, he will soon be applying for university, or looking for a job. I don't understand what goes through his mind while uploading these pictures (because I checked, and all of them were uploaded by himself straight to his wall). I just wonder if he has any form of plans for the future. I feel sorry for his parents, and wonder if he has proud older siblings. the first two photos, uploaded last night, might have been during the time when he was drunk, straight from his phone, and he might not have had access to facebook yet, but the ones of him passed out on the street were from six days ago. I have convinced myself that my friend's friend, an eighteen year-old boy, has not been on a 6+ day binge, and is in fact a moron. // this post was about nothing, but it's getting quite late and it's been a while since I posted. I also want to mention that while I am technically twenty years of age, and so the right age to be impressed by my friend's friend's drunken bravado, I feel twenty years older, and the sight of him and the knowledge that my friend is friends with him disgusts me. xx

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.