XIV.

It's ridiculous that all of my pictures were deleted from this blog. just spent a few minutes uploading some of them, but some of them were deleted from my computer, or uploaded from my phone, which were subsequently deleted, so there's nothing I can do about a few of the posts, and they have been left blank. on other news, I went to Italy and took many many photos.
//
we went all around, seeing the Duomo, the Sistine Chapel, the Valley of the Temples, the Parthenon, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Venezian Canals, but the most impressive historical thing I saw there, and perhaps in my whole life, is Michaelangelo's David. it is many times taller than I thought it would be, and it is pretty much completely perfect. I went around the museum it is packed in three times, just to stare at it from a different perspective. it is the first piece of art for a long time that just took my breath away. I couldn't stop inspecting all the perfect different parts of it. xx

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.