XVII.


okay, I've heard back and I'm almost 100% definitely doing philosophy. that's a load of my mind, I feel much better now. I'm able to continue with other things. that was quite a weight that I didn't realise was there, and I don't miss it! // at the moment, I'm filling my days with top gear, QI, have I got news for you, other various comedy stand up shows, friends (the tv show), friends (real people in very small quantities), and weetabix. I like weetabix, it tastes okay and it's got a texture which you feel go all the way down your throat. and it's unnecessary to have sugar on weetabix. // a few more photos from italy. xx

Posted in , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

5 Responses to XVII.

  1. Good to hear you're going to do philosophy for almost sure :)
    And such nice pictures.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and it's unnecessary to have sugar on weetabix."

    i'll forgive this, but only because it's almost eight years old. your cereal opinions are out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is still my opinion, and yours is wrong

      Delete
    2. here we go again, you should know that i've absolutely perfected this. okay, so, when you pour the warm milk over the weetabix, having been heated in a pan, of course, never a microwave, the sugar (one teaspoon) will dissolve and it's like eating a wintry malted milkshake. anyway you probably eat yours ... raw ... and sprinkled with gouda, scratchy cardboard and rubber. and you're not supposed to enjoy the choking feeling in your throat.

      Delete
    3. it is a full, heartful feeling, a movement real and pleasant, not choking. of course I never put you down for a microwave-user, despite your serious and oftentimes inexcusable cereal-related faults. warm Weetabix is a very good meal, with a touch of demerara or, even more indulgent, muscovado, but that can't be a daily thing.

      Delete

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.