XXXVI.



I spent a few nights in Basel and Lörrach with my family. I was there! you see the France-Germany, France-Switzerland, Germany-Switzerland. I went from Birmingham by plane to Zurich airport and by train to Zurich station and by train to Basel City Rail and by taxi to Lörrach.
//
Zurich is a warm city, with lots of people in different colours, but there are no stars in her skies. and on the road from Zurich there's a night club called Your Lady Loving.
//
we were there for my cousin's wedding (which was the most fun ever). my brother Harvey and I did a reading there in the ceremony. it was a little embarrassing, and I tripped over my words once or twice, but it was no hexenwerk. xx

Posted in , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.