III.

next year, I should be doing a philosophy degree, if everything goes well on Monday; I have a meeting with my personal tutor on Monday at my university. the train cost me £40 and I have to wake up early. going to be a pretty great day.
//
this rather shaky and blurred image depicts, with difficulty, the two books that arrived a few days ago. I haven't read any of Sophie's Choice, because it is huge, but I have read the foreword and introduction to the Problems of Philosophy. so far it is pretty basic, not very interesting, but it is just the introduction. I think the whole book is an introduction, but I'm sure it will get interesting soon. xx

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

leave me a reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.